About the Course:
Dr. Howell is a Women’s Health Physical Therapist at Northwestern Hospital in Chicago, IL-focusing on urogynecology muscular disorders. She enjoys treating urinary incontinence, urinsry frequency, painful sex, and post partum pelvic girdle pain. She personally relates to her patients on a personal level because she is a PCOS warrior herself and is constantly learning and loving all the resources and research that she can use to improve hormonal health and happiness for women who struggle with this condition. She also is a preacher, speaker, and advicate for womens rights here and abroad.
1. Explain the common causes of pain with sex
2. Identify the different types of sex
3. Identify the prevalence and risk factors for pain with sex
4. Detail the life impact of pain with sex
5. Objectify the current treatment options available for pain with sex
After purchasing the event you will receive a link in your email for direct access.